In Need of a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bowie roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Bowie and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll help make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unattractive algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when repairing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The key intent behind the roof would be to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned money is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to check your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is extremely important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofer who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.