In Need of a Bowie Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services in and around the Bowie area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bowie roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Bowie and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the premier roof cleaning service in Bowie. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest financial investments people always have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be performed yourself. Additionally always remember that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However, there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each and every one will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when fixing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bowie
Bowie (/ˈbuːi/ BOO-ee) is a town in Montague County, Texas, United States. The population was 5,218 at the 2010 census.
On July 22, 1881, Bowie was incorporated as a town in Montague County, Texas. (There is also a Bowie County, which includes Texarkana in northeastern Texas.) The town began to expand with the arrival of the Fort Worth and Denver Railway in 1882. In 1884, four men robbed the First National Bank of Bowie and allegedly left with over $10,000 in gold coins. Townspeople gave chase and eventually captured the robbers, who were hanged for their crimes. By 1913, the town had a population of more than 5000, and included the Bowie Commercial College.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The key intent behind your roof would be to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also more unlikely to attempt to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to check the roof directly before offering you a quote. This way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your property. Hiring a professional roof specialist having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Bowie, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.