In Need of a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Benbrook roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Benbrook and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Benbrook. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you currently have and what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Given that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main purpose of the roof is to shelter both you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you want to develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine your roof personally before giving you a quote. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your home is really important. Your roof is one of the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.