In Need of a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Benbrook roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Benbrook and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Benbrook. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest investments people always have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unattractive algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key purpose of the roof is to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential in order to build a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see exactly where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to examine your roof personally before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Employing a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.