Looking for a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Benbrook roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Benbrook and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the top roof cleaning service in Benbrook. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a lotof questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to deteriorate gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide cover from the weather. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely superb and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The principal function of the roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know that you are investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for quite some time ahead. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are not as likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to look at your roof directly before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.