Looking for a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Benbrook roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Benbrook and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Benbrook. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing tasks should not be performed yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to this question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the weather, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unappealing algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a fantastic job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main function of your roof is usually to shelter you and the family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof may last for several years to come. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your property. Employing a professional roof specialist that has an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing services in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.