In Need of a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Benbrook roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Benbrook and surrounding areas.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning service in Benbrook. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be more than happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their largest expenditures people always have a lotof questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing work should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! But there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Also, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished promptly and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The main function of your homes roof would be to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the task yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with a quotation. This way, the estimate they give will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your own home is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing materials in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.