In Need of a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Benbrook roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Benbrook and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Benbrook. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home could take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The speed at which it breaks down will be dependent on a range of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective materials that have been added to offer protection from the elements. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key purpose of your roof is to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to no less than various contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.