In Need of a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Benbrook roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Benbrook and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Benbrook. We’ll make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest financial investments people always have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger commercial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to diminish with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. These include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been added to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unappealing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The primary function of the roof is to shelter you and the family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative for your property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofer for your home is important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.