Looking for a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Benbrook roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to install it is vital.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Benbrook and surrounding areas.
We provide the leading roof cleaning company in Benbrook. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people always have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for your home, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The principal reason for your roof is usually to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time in the future. Look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on the promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is very important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.