In Need of a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Benbrook roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Benbrook and neighboring locations.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Benbrook. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest financial investments people usually have a many questions before coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple response to this question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the kind of roof you have and exactly what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the elements. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a fantastic job when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The primary purpose of your roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is vital in order to create a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof lasts for many years ahead. Check out these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they need to send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with a quote. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing company having a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.