Looking for a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Benbrook roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so going with a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Benbrook and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Benbrook. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs should never be carried out yourself. Also keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products readily available and each has its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the task. A small home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been included to provide protection from the weather. On top of that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Absolutely flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main purpose of your roof is to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for many years ahead. Take a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of various contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your homes roof in person before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they give will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your home is very important. Your homes roof is one of the most essential components of your property. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof replacement cost in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.