Looking for a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is possibly the most critical part of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Benbrook roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is vital.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Benbrook and surrounding areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Benbrook. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE assessment to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people usually have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently subjected to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. These include; the quality of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Furthermore, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a terrific job when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key reason for your homes roof would be to shelter your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to develop a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely which the finished roof lasts for several years to come. Look at these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to evaluate your homes roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. The roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.