In Need of a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Benbrook roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Benbrook and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Benbrook. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each one will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The principal reason for the roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof may last for several years to come. Check out these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to look at your homes roof face-to-face before supplying you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing company who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.