Looking for a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Benbrook roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is vital.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Benbrook and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Benbrook. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. In addition remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward answer to this question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each will have its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you have and what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to give shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt excellent and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did an excellent job when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Residence
The primary function of your homes roof is usually to shelter your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to build a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof can last for a long time to come. Check out these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see precisely where your cash goes. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to examine your roof personally before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer is going to be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your house is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor who has a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof flashing in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.