In Need of a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Benbrook roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is crucial.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Benbrook and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Benbrook. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a bunch of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained contractor, the majority of roofing jobs should not be performed yourself. Also bear in mind that most manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward answer to that question! But there really is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home could take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade gradually. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering materials that have been added to give shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt excellent and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main function of your homes roof would be to shelter both you and your family and friends in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to the property to examine the roof in person before offering you an estimate. This way, the estimate they give will be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Employing a professional roofer having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof estimate in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.