Looking for a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most important part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in various forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Benbrook roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Benbrook and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Benbrook. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also decrease the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
These guys did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt flawless and would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert respectful and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key reason for the roof is always to shelter you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that typically means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time into the future. Have a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they need to send an agent for your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they provide will be considerably more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is really important. The roof is one of the most essential components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who has an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.