Looking for a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Benbrook roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is critical.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Benbrook and surrounding areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning company in Benbrook. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people always have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof and what inspections are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always exposed to the weather, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the elements. Furthermore, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did a fantastic task when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The primary purpose of your roof is usually to shelter you and the family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for a long time in the future. Take a look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate the roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection if the contractor fails to go by through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your house is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Working with a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.