In Need of a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Benbrook roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Benbrook and neighboring areas.
We offer the premier roof cleaning service in Benbrook. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified professional carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they discover, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take about a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a terrific job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main purpose of your homes roof is to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for quite some time in the future. Check out these easy methods to find a reliable roof specialist for your home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely to try and scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your community to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative for your property to look at the roof directly before providing you with a quote. Like that, the estimate they offer is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof shingles in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.