In Need of a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is probably the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Benbrook roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Benbrook and surrounding locations.
We offer the top roof cleaning company in Benbrook. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their largest financial investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health for you to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward answer to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas much larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of removing any covering materials that have been included to offer protection from the weather. Additionally, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the unpleasant algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did an excellent task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The principal function of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to look at your roof directly before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your house. Getting a professional roofer having a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.