Looking for a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Benbrook roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Benbrook and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Benbrook. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many different products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof you have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any protective materials that have been added to provide protection from the weather. Additionally, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they may also diminish the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert polite and did a terrific job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The key reason for your roof is to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to create a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for many years into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to look for a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your money is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to look at the roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. This way, the estimate they provide will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. The roof is probably the most critical components of your home. Getting a professional roofing contractor who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.