Looking for a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Benbrook roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is crucial.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Benbrook and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Benbrook. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people always have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks should never be carried out yourself. Also remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for your home, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The rate at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any covering materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely superb and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert respectful and did a great task when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The key intent behind the roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential in order to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that frequently means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for many years to come. Look at these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to help you see just where your money goes. Ideally, they need to send a representative to your property to check the roof in person before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they supply will probably be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.