Looking for a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is possibly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and professionals in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Benbrook roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Benbrook and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Benbrook. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on certain days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continually subjected to the weather, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the quality of the original materials used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give protection from the weather. Aside from that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the lifespan of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
This company did every single thing they said they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Absolutely awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Find A Reliable Roofer For Your Own Home
The main purpose of your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof lasts for a long time ahead. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see exactly where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send a representative for your property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they offer will probably be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your house is very important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of composition roof in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.