Looking for a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is possibly the most critical aspect of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Benbrook roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Benbrook and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning company in Benbrook. We’ll make your roof appear like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work really should not be performed yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof can be very risky, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are several different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the ideal roof for your home, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the initial materials used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been included to offer protection from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can easily also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after themselves. Absolutely excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional courteous and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The primary function of the roof is always to shelter both you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to create a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to know about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely to try and scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to look at the roof personally before supplying you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your home is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company that has a great reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of clay roof tiles in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.