In Need of a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is perhaps the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Benbrook roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a significant expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is crucial.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Benbrook and surrounding locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning service in Benbrook. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are many different products available and each and every one will have its own merits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you really should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually is dependent on the kind of roof you currently have and what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on a number of days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Also, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Own Home
The main function of the roof would be to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to create a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for several years into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to find a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to look at the roof directly before offering you an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.