Looking for a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Benbrook roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing contractor to install it is key.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Benbrook and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Benbrook. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work shouldn’t be carried out yourself. Additionally always remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the job. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products available and each and every one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really is dependent on the type of roof and exactly what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this is going to add time to the task. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while much larger industrial projects could be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continually exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised because of the above issues. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering materials that have been included to provide protection from the elements. On top of that, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they could also lower the life of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The job was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Residence
The main intent behind your roof would be to shelter you and your family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof will last for quite some time in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your community to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with a quote. That way, the estimate they offer will probably be far more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your own home is important. Your homes roof is one of the most critical components of your residence. Employing a professional roofing company that has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt roof in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.