In Need of a Benbrook Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is most likely the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Benbrook area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Benbrook roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so choosing a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Benbrook and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Benbrook. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant expenditures people typically have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a straight forward response to that question! But there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each and every one has its own benefits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what evaluations are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering materials that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Aside from that, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also lower the life-span of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
This company did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a great task when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Benbrook
Benbrook is a city located in the southwestern corner of Tarrant County, Texas, and a suburb of Fort Worth. As of the 2010 United States Census, the population was 21,234, reflecting an increase of 1,026 from the 20,208 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 644 from the 19,564 counted in the 1990 Census.
Benbrook is a suburb of Fort Worth located at 32°41′5″N 97°27′24″W / 32.68472°N 97.45667°W / 32.68472; -97.45667 (32.684658, -97.456692).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary reason for the roof is to shelter you and your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is crucial if you wish to build a home that is certainly safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof can last for several years to come. Check out these tips on how to get a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, be sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should certainly search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they provide will likely be much more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in case the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is important. The roof is amongst the most essential components of your property. Getting a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the easiest method to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of aluminum roofing in Benbrook, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.