In Need of a Bedford Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Bedford area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bedford roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to build it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Bedford and surrounding locations.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning service in Bedford. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products available and each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on certain days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but obviously that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the elements. Furthermore, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and will certainly highly recommend them to others.
The group was expert courteous and did a terrific job when repairing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bedford
Bedford is a city located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, in the “Mid-Cities” area between Dallas and Fort Worth. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. The population was 46,979 at the 2010 census. Bedford is part of the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District.
Bedford is located at 32°50′48″N 97°8′23″W / 32.84667°N 97.13972°W / 32.84667; -97.13972 (32.846790, -97.139630).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary reason for your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the project yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof will last for a long time into the future. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they ought to send a representative in your property to check the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they offer will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is important. Your roof is probably the most important components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing felt in Bedford, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.