In Need of a Bedford Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Bedford area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bedford roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Bedford and surrounding areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Bedford. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are some of the most common ones…
Unless you are a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! But there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many different products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The pace at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been added to give shielding from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will clear away the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
This company did every single thing they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof repair and new roof installment was also completed in a timely manner and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bedford
Bedford is a city located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, in the “Mid-Cities” area between Dallas and Fort Worth. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. The population was 46,979 at the 2010 census. Bedford is part of the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District.
Bedford is located at 32°50′48″N 97°8′23″W / 32.84667°N 97.13972°W / 32.84667; -97.13972 (32.846790, -97.139630).
How To Locate A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The main function of your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like create a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You need to know you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to check your roof directly before offering you an estimate. That way, the estimate they supply is going to be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your house is really important. Your roof is amongst the most significant components of your residence. Hiring a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Bedford, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.