In Need of a Bedford Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is probably the most important aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Bedford area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in different types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bedford roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and expert roofing contractor to build it is vital.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Bedford and surrounding locations.
We provide the leading roof cleaning service in Bedford. We’ll help make your roof look new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE inspection to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest financial investments people usually have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, most roofing work really should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that most manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to bear in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth endangering your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we cannot work on particular days then this will add time to the job. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The rate at which it breaks down will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to provide shielding from the elements. Additionally, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
These guys did absolutely everything they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed in a timely manner and they tidied up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bedford
Bedford is a city located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, in the “Mid-Cities” area between Dallas and Fort Worth. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. The population was 46,979 at the 2010 census. Bedford is part of the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District.
Bedford is located at 32°50′48″N 97°8′23″W / 32.84667°N 97.13972°W / 32.84667; -97.13972 (32.846790, -97.139630).
How To Purchase A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key purpose of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your family from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like develop a home that is certainly safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to accomplish the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofing company.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You should know that you are currently investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof will last for many years in the future. Look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to try to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to look up licensing information online from the website of your city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent in your property to check your roof in person before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection if the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Selecting a reliable roofing contractor for your own home is really important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Working with a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof sealant in Bedford, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.