Looking for a Bedford Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Bedford area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bedford roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial investment, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to build it is key.
We provide both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Bedford and neighboring locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Bedford. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks shouldn’t be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own benefits and faults. To know which is the right roof for your home, you should have a professional come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the original materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to provide cover from the elements. On top of that, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bedford
Bedford is a city located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, in the “Mid-Cities” area between Dallas and Fort Worth. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. The population was 46,979 at the 2010 census. Bedford is part of the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District.
Bedford is located at 32°50′48″N 97°8′23″W / 32.84667°N 97.13972°W / 32.84667; -97.13972 (32.846790, -97.139630).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your House
The key reason for your roof is usually to shelter you and the family members in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential in order to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof may last for a long time ahead. Check out these tips about how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your house:
1. Utilize a local company. Before getting a contractor, be sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you from the money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see precisely where your money goes. Ideally, they should send an agent to your property to evaluate your roof in person before providing you with an estimate. This way, the estimate they give is going to be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to offer you a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on the promises.
Picking a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is very important. Your roof is among the most significant components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roll roofing in Bedford, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.