In Need of a Bedford Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most important aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing solutions in and around the Bedford area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bedford roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to install it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and non–commercialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Bedford and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the #1 roof cleaning company in Bedford. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the task. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are many unique products available and each has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they observe, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof you have and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home might take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to offer protection from the weather. On top of that, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also reduce the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will eliminate the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably perfect and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a terrific task when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bedford
Bedford is a city located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, in the “Mid-Cities” area between Dallas and Fort Worth. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. The population was 46,979 at the 2010 census. Bedford is part of the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District.
Bedford is located at 32°50′48″N 97°8′23″W / 32.84667°N 97.13972°W / 32.84667; -97.13972 (32.846790, -97.139630).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The key intent behind the roof is usually to shelter your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial if you want to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You should know that you will be investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for quite some time into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also unlikely in order to scam you away from your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the very first company which you contact. Instead, reach out to a minimum of some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your money is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent in your property to check your homes roof personally before providing you with a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to go by through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing contractor for your residence is important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Bedford, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.