In Need of a Bedford Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is undoubtedly the most critical part of your home that shields it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing services in and around the Bedford area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bedford roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a significant investment, so selecting a licensed and skilled roofing company to install it is imperative.
We provide both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Bedford and neighboring locations.
We provide the premier roof cleaning service in Bedford. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a certified roofing professional, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products available and each and every one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the type of roof you have and what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas much larger commercial projects can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will deteriorate over time. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend upon a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will remove the unappealing algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific Job
These guys did every single thing they said they were going to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Absolutely awesome and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert polite and did an excellent task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on future jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bedford
Bedford is a city located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, in the “Mid-Cities” area between Dallas and Fort Worth. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. The population was 46,979 at the 2010 census. Bedford is part of the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District.
Bedford is located at 32°50′48″N 97°8′23″W / 32.84667°N 97.13972°W / 32.84667; -97.13972 (32.846790, -97.139630).
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The principal intent behind the roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to produce a home that is certainly safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the task yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofer.
The importance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely which the finished roof may last for quite some time ahead. Have a look at these tips on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your residence:
1. Utilize a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online from the website of your own city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than a few different contractors in your community to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your money is certainly going. Ideally, they should send a representative to your property to look at the roof in person before giving you a quote. This way, the estimate they offer will probably be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your own home is really important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofing company who has an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of leaking roof in Bedford, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.