Looking for a Bedford Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services around the Bedford area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bedford roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is critical.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Bedford and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Bedford. We’ll make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their biggest investments people typically have a many questions prior to makingany decisions , listed here are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a certified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be undertaken yourself. Additionally keep in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to remember is that working on a roof may be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple response to that question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To know which is the ideal roof for your home, you should have a professional come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the kind of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while more substantial industrial jobs can be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is constantly subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The pace at which it breaks down will depend upon a number of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Furthermore, you really should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unattractive algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did every single thing they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was expert courteous and did a great job when fixing some substantial roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, considerate, and have fair prices. I would recommend this company to anybody who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bedford
Bedford is a city located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, in the “Mid-Cities” area between Dallas and Fort Worth. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. The population was 46,979 at the 2010 census. Bedford is part of the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District.
Bedford is located at 32°50′48″N 97°8′23″W / 32.84667°N 97.13972°W / 32.84667; -97.13972 (32.846790, -97.139630).
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary function of your homes roof is usually to shelter you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you would like produce a home that is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and that the finished roof lasts for several years into the future. Check out these tips about how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are unlikely in order to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to obtain quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they should send a representative in your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before giving you a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they supply will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow along with through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roof specialist for your residence is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of Free Roof Inspection in Bedford, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.