In Need of a Bedford Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roofing system is possibly the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Bedford area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Bedford roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is imperative.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Bedford and surrounding locations.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Bedford. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We would be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people typically have a ton of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained roofing professional, most roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. In addition bear in mind that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no single answer fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each and every one will have its own advantages and faults. To figure out which is the best roof for your home, you should have a contractor come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the type of roof and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the grade of the original components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. Also, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also lower the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will get rid of the unsightly algae and yellowing without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they claimed they were planning to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was expert polite and did an excellent job when repairing some substantial roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bedford
Bedford is a city located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, in the “Mid-Cities” area between Dallas and Fort Worth. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. The population was 46,979 at the 2010 census. Bedford is part of the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District.
Bedford is located at 32°50′48″N 97°8′23″W / 32.84667°N 97.13972°W / 32.84667; -97.13972 (32.846790, -97.139630).
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The primary reason for your roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is vital in order to build a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for a long time ahead. Look at these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to know about the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also not as likely to try to scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned dollars is going. Ideally, they must send a representative in your property to evaluate your homes roof face-to-face before giving you an insurance quote. Doing this, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you a written contract. Be sure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is among the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of commercial roofing companies in Bedford, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.