Looking for a Bedford Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most significant part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Bedford area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different forms of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Bedford roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a substantial expenditure, so hiring a licensed and skilled roofing company to build it is imperative.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Bedford and neighboring locations.
We offer the leading roof cleaning company in Bedford. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the more common ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should never be undertaken yourself. Also keep in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the task. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there really is no single answer fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the best roof for you, you ought to have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they observe, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the type of roof you currently have and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the job. A smaller home might take about a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The rate at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been added to offer cover from the elements. In addition, you really should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished promptly and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt perfect and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was expert respectful and did a terrific task when repairing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, honest roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Bedford
Bedford is a city located in northeast Tarrant County, Texas, in the “Mid-Cities” area between Dallas and Fort Worth. It is a suburb of Fort Worth. The population was 46,979 at the 2010 census. Bedford is part of the Hurst-Euless-Bedford Independent School District.
Bedford is located at 32°50′48″N 97°8′23″W / 32.84667°N 97.13972°W / 32.84667; -97.13972 (32.846790, -97.139630).
How To Find A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The main intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital in order to develop a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at some point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to accomplish the project yourself, that usually means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The importance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof may last for many years in the future. Check out these tips on how to locate a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Employ a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also less likely in order to scam you from the money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online throughout the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at least a few different contractors in your community to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see just where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to the property to check your homes roof personally before supplying you with a quotation. Doing this, the estimate they give will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to offer you a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in case the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is one of the most essential components of your residence. Working with a professional roofing contractor having an excellent reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of asphalt shingles in Bedford, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.