In Need of a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your home that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions in and around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Azle roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a significant investment, so going with a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Azle and neighboring locations.
We provide the #1 roof cleaning company in Azle. We’ll help make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, the majority of roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. In addition remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof may be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to that question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they discover, your roof design, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what surveys are required. Also, bear in mind that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will definitely add time to the job. A smaller home could take about a week or so, while much larger commercial projects might be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. These include; the quality of the initial materials used and the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to provide protection from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also cut down the life of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
They did every single thing they said they were planning to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional polite and did a great task when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, courteous, and have fair prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The main function of your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family members through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like develop a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You need to know that you will be investing your money wisely and therefore the finished roof can last for several years in the future. Look at these tips about how to locate a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You must be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the very first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to no less than some different contractors in your community to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to enable you to see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to evaluate your homes roof personally before giving you a quotation. That way, the estimate they supply will be much more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Make sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for yourself in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection when the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your house is extremely important. Your homes roof is among the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing company having a great reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of steel roofing in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.