In Need of a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is possibly the most significant part of your home that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing solutions around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several forms of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Azle roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and domesticrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Azle and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Azle. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant expenditures people usually have a bunch of questions before makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be undertaken yourself. Also bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However there actually is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products available and each will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they discover, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the kind of roof you have and what surveys are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger industrial projects could be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continually subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to degrade with time. The rate at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a variety of variables. Those include; the quality of the original components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed due to the above issues. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of taking off any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. In addition, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you converse with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the ugly algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Wonderful End Result
This company did absolutely everything they told us they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after themselves. Without a doubt awesome and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
Loved Working With This Company
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend this company to anyone who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Choose A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The primary reason for the roof is to shelter you and the family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is vital if you wish to build a home that may be safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or some other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You should know that you will be investing your cash wisely which the finished roof will last for quite some time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to locate a reliable roof specialist for your house:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You should be able to lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent to the property to examine your roof in person before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Selecting a reliable roofer for your own home is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your house. Employing a professional roofer having an excellent reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of slate roof in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.