Looking for a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is perhaps the most important part of your home that offers protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services in and around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Azle roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is essential.
We provide both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Azle and surrounding locations.
Our company provides the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Azle. We’ll help make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be happy to supply you with a FREE assessment to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a trained roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should never be undertaken yourself. Also remember that the majority of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are a lot of unique products available and each and every one will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely is dependent on the type of roof you have and exactly what inspections are needed. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on particular days then this will add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to break down gradually. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a number of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the type of roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised as a result of the above issues. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been included to provide cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they could also cut down the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will get rid of the undesirable algae and staining without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect End Result
They did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished in a timely manner and they tidied up after themselves. Absolutely perfect and would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The team was expert courteous and did a fantastic task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is looking for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Residence
The principal reason for your roof would be to shelter you and the loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless there is the right tools and experience to complete the job yourself, that generally means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and that the finished roof may last for a long time to come. Have a look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you from the money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly check out licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is going. Ideally, they should send a representative to the property to check the roof directly before giving you an insurance quote. This way, the estimate they offer will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure that the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on his or her promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is extremely important. Your roof is probably the most significant components of your property. Getting a professional roofing contractor who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing tar in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.