In Need of a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is most likely the most significant aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete range of roofing services around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in various types of domestic and commerical roof repair work and rebuilds.
When it comes to Azle roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so hiring a licensed and specialist roofing company to build it is essential.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Azle and neighboring locations.
Our company provides the leading roof cleaning service in Azle. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be happy to provide you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people typically have a number of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, the majority of roofing tasks really should not be carried out yourself. In addition bear in mind that the majority of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional performs the job. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health so you can save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of unique products available and each will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof you have and what surveys are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add time to the job. A smaller home may take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Since your roof is continuously subjected to the outside elements, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components used along with the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any protective minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the weather. Also, you should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will eliminate the unattractive algae and yellowing without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers really love us … and we really hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
They did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably fantastic and I would certainly highly recommend them to others.
The team was expert polite and did an excellent job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have fair prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Home
The key function of your roof is usually to shelter you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to produce a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at some time or other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that usually means employing a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your hard earned money wisely which the finished roof lasts for quite some time ahead. Look at these easy methods to locate a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make certain that these people have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they have to maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online through the website of your respective city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your community to have quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote to be able to see precisely where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they must send a representative to your property to check the roof in person before offering you a quotation. Like that, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to confirm that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to offer you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roof specialist for your home is extremely important. Your roof is among the most essential components of your house. Working with a professional roofing contractor having a fantastic reputation is the easiest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roofing systems in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.