Looking for a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most important part of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Azle roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Constructing a new roof is a huge investment, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Azle and neighboring areas.
We offer the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Azle. We’ll help make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a plenty of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a trained roofing professional, most roofing tasks should never be undertaken yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the roof repair will not warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor performs the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health in order to save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple answer to that question! However, there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and faults. To figure out which is the ideal roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends on the kind of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the job. A small home might take around a week or so, while much larger industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just see to it your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to deteriorate with time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend on a variety of factors. Those include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of eliminating any protective materials that have been added to offer cover from the weather. Aside from that, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can also diminish the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will remove the undesirable algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our customers have had to say…
A Terrific Job
These guys did absolutely everything they claimed they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The group was professional courteous and did a terrific task when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, considerate, and have reasonable rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your House
The primary intent behind your homes roof would be to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or any other. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the work yourself, that usually means working with a professional roofer.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely which the finished roof can last for quite some time into the future. Take a look at these tips about how to get a reliable roofer for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to check out licensing information online with the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the very first company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to be able to see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to examine your roof in person before offering you a quote. Like that, the estimate they provide will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most important components of your house. Hiring a professional roofing contractor having a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof tiles in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.