Looking for a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is perhaps the most critical aspect of your home that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and professionals in different forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Azle roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Adding a new roof is a huge expenditure, so hiring a licensed and professional roofing company to install it is key.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Azle and neighboring locations.
Our company offers the leading roof cleaning service in Azle. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest expenditures people usually have a plenty of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , below are some of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. Additionally bear in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified professional performs the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to this question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several different products available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you really should have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make suggestions based on what they observe, the type of roof you have, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we just can’t work on a number of days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home may take around a week or so, whereas larger industrial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is always exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to break down with time. The speed at which it deteriorates will be dependent on a range of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is maintained and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You shouldn’t ever pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been included to give cover from the weather. Aside from that, you should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can easily also cut down the life of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will eliminate the aesthetically displeasing algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients adore us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have had to say…
A Really Great End Result
These guys did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The job was also finished on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Without a doubt superb and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional polite and did a great job when fixing some substantial roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Find A Reliable Roof Specialist For Your Own Home
The key purpose of your roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important if you wish to develop a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs must be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to accomplish the work yourself, that typically means working with a professional roofer.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely which the finished roof will last for a long time in the future. Have a look at these tips about how to find a reliable roofer for your house:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address in your city or county. Local contractors will probably know about the codes and building requirements in your town. Also, they are less likely in order to scam you out of your money since they need to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online from the website of the city or state. Check to ensure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least various contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for your roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they ought to send an agent for your property to check the roof directly before offering you a quotation. This way, the estimate they supply is going to be considerably more accurate.
4. Ensure that the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on their own promises.
Picking a reliable roofing company for your house is important. The roof is probably the most important components of your property. Getting a professional roofing company having an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof shingles in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.