In Need of a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are seasoned and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Azle roof repair and installation,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant expenditure, so going with a licensed and skilled roofing contractor to install it is critical.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Azle and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning service in Azle. We’ll help make your roof look like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it evaluated?
We would be happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their largest investments people always have a plenty of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a few of the more common ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing tasks shouldn’t be performed yourself. Additionally bear in mind that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor carries out the work. Something else to bear in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of unique products readily available and each one has its own merits and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you ought to have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they see, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends on the type of roof and what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on a number of days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home might take around a week or so, whereas more substantial industrial projects might be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is consistently exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is will diminish gradually. The rate at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. Those include; the quality of the initial components used and the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the type of roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of removing any covering minerals that have been added to offer shielding from the elements. In addition, you should stay clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they could also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning expert, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and staining without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that some of our customers have had to say…
A Really Great Job
This company did absolutely everything they said they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed on time and they straightened up after on their own. Without a doubt awesome and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a great job when repairing some significant roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is searching for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Contractor For Your Home
The key intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your family members from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is important if you want to produce a home that may be safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs have to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the project yourself, that generally means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know that you are currently investing your money wisely and this the finished roof lasts for many years into the future. Look at these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your residence:
1. Work with a local company. Before hiring a contractor, be sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also more unlikely to try and scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online throughout the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with no less than some different contractors in your neighborhood to acquire quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote so that you can see exactly where your cash is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to look at your roof personally before supplying you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they offer will be much more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you a written contract. Ensure both you and the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy for yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and gives you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on their own promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofing company for your home is really important. Your roof is amongst the most essential components of your home. Getting a professional roof specialist who may have a fantastic reputation is the best way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof restoration in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.