Looking for a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is perhaps the most critical part of your home that offers protection to it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Azle roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Adding a new roof is a significant financial commitment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We offer both commercial and residentialrepair services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Azle and surrounding areas.
We provide the highly regarded roof cleaning company in Azle. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked out?
We’d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE evaluation to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a lotof questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the most common ones…
Unless you’re a certified contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Additionally bear in mind that most manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be really good if we could give you a straight forward response to this question! However, there actually is no single answer that fits all for each question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are required. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we cannot work on particular days then this will certainly add time to the task. A smaller home could take about a week or so, whereas much larger commercial jobs can be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Given that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it degrades will depend on a number of variables. Those include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the workmanship, the level of abuse it has to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure-wash your roof, as you take the risk of washing away any covering minerals that have been added to give protection from the elements. Aside from that, you should steer clear of chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they may also decrease the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning professional, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. This will clear away the undesirable algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here are a few things that a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, at the exact price that they quoted us. The roof install was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt flawless and I would certainly strongly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be More Happy
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would absolutely would work with them on other jobs and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always prompt, polite, and have reasonable pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is looking for a really good, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The primary reason for your homes roof is always to shelter your loved ones from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is important in order to create a home that is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or another. Unless you will have the right tools and experience to do the job yourself, that frequently means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The significance of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects can be expensive. You must know that you are investing your hard earned dollars wisely and this the finished roof lasts for a long time into the future. Check out these guidelines on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Utilize a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you away from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify how the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take the time to get licensed. You will be able to look up licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to offer evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make your mistake of hiring the first company which you contact. Instead, get in touch with at the very least some different contractors in your neighborhood to obtain quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned dollars is headed. Ideally, they ought to send a representative to your property to examine the roof directly before supplying you with a quotation. That way, the estimate they give is going to be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you a written contract. Make sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for your self just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the potential risk of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in case the contractor fails to go by through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your residence is extremely important. The roof is among the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roofer who may have an incredible reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof membrane in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.