Looking for a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roof is probably the most important part of your home that shields it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roof repair and new roof installment services in and around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and specialists in various types of residential and commerical roof repairs and rebuilds.
When it comes to Azle roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so hiring a licensed and expert roofing company to install it is imperative.
Roofing REPAIR SERVICES
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to businesses and homeowners of Azle and surrounding areas.
Our company offers the highly regarded roof cleaning service in Azle. We’ll help make your roof look like new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we would be more than willing to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the present condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it assessed?
We’d be happy to offer you a FREE examination to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their most significant financial investments people usually have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more common ones…
Unless you are a properly trained contractor, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those products unless a licensed professional carries out the task. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very dangerous, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health in order to save money?
It would be fantastic if we were able to give you a simple answer to this question! However there actually is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are so many unique products readily available and each has its own benefits and disadvantages. To determine which is the ideal roof for you, you should have a professional come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they have seen, your roof design, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof you currently have and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this is going to add more time to the task. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs could be anything from a few weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is continually exposed to the weather, this means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it breaks down will depend upon a range of variables. Those include; the grade of the original components used along with the workmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing professionals will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but obviously that can never be guaranteed because of the above factors. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the elements. Additionally, you should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they can also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning professional, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the unsightly algae and discoloration without damaging the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have had to say…
A Wonderful Job
This company did every single thing they said they were planning to do, and at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also finished on time and they cleaned up after themselves. Without a doubt fantastic and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The team was expert courteous and did an excellent job when repairing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would highly suggest them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair pricing. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is trying to find a reliable, truthful roofing contractor.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The primary intent behind your roof would be to shelter both you and your family members from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like develop a home that is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means employing a professional roofing company.
The value of hiring the proper company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your money wisely and that the finished roof will last for several years in the future. Have a look at these tips on how to look for a reliable roofing company for your home:
1. Employ a local company. Before hiring a contractor, ensure that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in your town. They are also not as likely in order to scam you from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You should certainly look up licensing information online with the website of your respective city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license applies and that it must be current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your community to acquire quotes for that roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see precisely where your cash is certainly going. Ideally, they should send an agent for your property to look at the roof directly before offering you an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews using their past clients. Consider checking with groups just like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to provide you with a written contract. Make certain both you together with the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the risk of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofer for your home is really important. Your roof is among the most important components of your property. Hiring a professional roofing contractor who may have an incredible reputation is the easiest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof leak repair in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.