In Need of a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your home that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roofing services around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repair services and rebuilds.
When it comes to Azle roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a significant financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing contractor to build it is critical.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and residents of Azle and neighboring areas.
We offer the #1 roof cleaning service in Azle. We’ll make your roof look new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it examined?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their largest expenditures people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , below are a few of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you are a qualified contractor, most roofing jobs shouldn’t be performed yourself. Also always remember that a large number of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof will not warranty those items unless a licensed professional carries out the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof is going to be very hazardous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! However there actually is no one answer that fits all for each question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and faults. To know which is the best roof for your home, you ought to have an expert come and examine your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the climate you live in and, of course, your budget.
It definitely depends upon the type of roof you currently have and what inspections are required. Also, bear in mind that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on particular days then this will certainly add more time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, while much larger commercial jobs may be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just ensure that your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Due to the fact that your roof is constantly exposed to the outside elements, it means your roof is going to diminish over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend on a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial materials that were used and the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above variables. Our suggestion is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you take the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. On top of that, you really should try to stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can easily also cut down the lifespan of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the unsightly algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that a number of our customers have said about us…
A Terrific End Result
They did absolutely everything they claimed they were going to do, at the specific price that they quoted us. The job was also finished on time and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably awesome and would certainly recommend them to others.
Couldn't Be Happier
The group was professional polite and did a fantastic job when fixing some considerable roof damage that we had. I would certainly work with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at this company to anyone who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Home
The key intent behind your roof is usually to shelter your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Possessing a well-maintained roof is essential if you would like build a home which is safe and comfortable.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at one point or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that generally means getting a professional roofing contractor.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You must know you are investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof lasts for a long time to come. Check out these guidelines on how to get a reliable roofing contractor for your home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make sure that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors are more inclined to be aware of the codes and building requirements in your area. They are also less likely to attempt to scam you from your money since they should maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You must be able to search for licensing information online through the website of the city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the initial company that you contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you an itemized quote to enable you to see specifically where your hard earned money is certainly going. Ideally, they must send an agent to your property to look at your homes roof personally before providing you with an estimate. Like that, the estimate they give will be a lot more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy for yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection when the contractor fails to adhere to through on their promises.
Deciding on a reliable roofer for your residence is really important. Your roof is one of the most important components of your house. Employing a professional roof specialist that has a great reputation is the simplest way to be sure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of roof inspection in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.