In Need of a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is undoubtedly the most significant aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville offers a complete array of roofing services in and around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and professionals in several types of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Azle roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU SHOULD TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Installing a new roof is a huge financial investment, so selecting a licensed and professional roofing company to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and domesticmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering professional replacement of gutters and downspouts to businesses and residents of Azle and neighboring areas.
Our company provides the #1 roof cleaning company in Azle. We’ll make your roof look new again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you are in need of a brand new roof or maybe a roof repair,
then we would be more than happy to supply you with a FREE, no-obligation proposal.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the current condition of your roof? When was the last time you had it looked at?
We would be more than happy to provide you with a FREE checkup to put your mind at ease.
Being one of their largest financial investments people typically have a bunch of questions prior to coming to a conclusion , listed here are a number of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a trained contractor, most roofing jobs should not be carried out yourself. Also always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products used in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a licensed roofing contractor carries out the job. The other thing to always remember is that working on a roof could be very risky, so is it really worth jeopardizing your health for you to save money?
It would be great if we were able to give you a straight forward response to this question! But there really is no one answer fits all for each question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own merits and disadvantages. To determine which is the right roof for you, you should have a contractor come and take a look at your roof and they can make recommendations according to what they see, your roof design, the environment you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what surveys are required. Also, keep in mind that we’re working outside in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on certain days then this will add more time to the task. A smaller home might take around a week or so, whereas larger commercial jobs may be anything from a few weeks to a few months. Just see to it your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is consistently exposed to the weather, it means your roof is will break down with time. The speed at which it degrades will depend upon a variety of factors. These include; the grade of the original components used as well as the workmanship, the amount of abuse it will have to take from the weather, how well the roof is taken care of and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and well-kept roof, but that can never be promised as a result of the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective minerals that have been included to offer shielding from the weather. Furthermore, you should keep away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products as they may also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you communicate with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will clear away the ugly algae and yellowing without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers like us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what a number of our previous customers have had to say…
A Wonderful End Result
They did everything they said they were planning to do, and at the exact price that they quoted us. The job was also completed promptly and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably flawless and will certainly recommend them to others.
The team was professional respectful and did a terrific job when fixing some significant roof damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them on other jobs and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have reasonable prices. I would recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a reliable, honest roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Home
The main intent behind your roof is always to shelter both you and your loved ones in the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is crucial if you would like build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you have the right tools and experience to perform the project yourself, that generally means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know you are investing your hard earned money wisely and this the finished roof may last for quite some time to come. Take a look at these easy methods to get a reliable roof specialist for your own home:
1. Make use of a local company. Prior to getting a contractor, make sure that they have a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors will probably be familiar with the codes and building requirements in your neighborhood. Also, they are more unlikely to attempt to scam you out of your money since they should maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always make time to get licensed. You will be able to lookup licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it must be current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide proof of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t make the mistake of hiring the initial company that you simply contact. Instead, reach out to at least various contractors in your neighborhood to get quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote so that you can see specifically where your cash is going. Ideally, they must send an agent for your property to check your homes roof face-to-face before providing you with an estimate. That way, the estimate they give will be far more accurate.
4. Be sure the company is trustworthy by reading through reviews from the past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have been filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t just take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to provide you with a written contract. Ensure both you together with the contractor sign the contract. Have a copy on your own in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and will provide you with legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow through on their own promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is very important. Your homes roof is amongst the most essential components of your residence. Getting a professional roofer who has an incredible reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal shingles in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.