Looking for a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Why Choose Us
Your roofing system is most likely the most critical aspect of your house that gives protection to it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete array of roof repair and new roof installment solutions around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are experienced and specialists in several forms of domestic and commerical roof repair services and reconstruction.
When it comes to Azle roofing,
WE ARE THE #1 NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF INSTALLATION
Constructing a new roof is a substantial financial investment, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is essential.
Roofing MAINTENANCE & REPAIRS
We provide both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Offering expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Azle and neighboring locations.
We provide the top roof cleaning company in Azle. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than willing to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the current state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We would be happy to supply you with a FREE examination to set your mind at ease.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Being one of their biggest expenditures people always have a ton of questions prior to makingany decisions , below are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, most roofing jobs really should not be performed yourself. Also keep in mind that almost all manufacturers of products utilized in the repair of the roof won’t warranty those items unless a certified roofing contractor performs the job. Something else to always remember is that working on a roof can be very dangerous, so is it really worth endangering your health so you can save money?
It would be really good if we were able to give you a simple response to that question! But there actually is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are plenty of different products readily available and each one will have its own advantages and disadvantages. To determine which is the best roof for you, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, the type of roof you have, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends on the kind of roof you currently have and what surveys are required. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on particular days then this will definitely add time to the task. A smaller home could take around a week or so, whereas more substantial commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just make certain your roofing company keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Because your roof is always exposed to the weather, this means your roof is will degrade over time. The speed at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the initial components that were used as well as the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing companies will quote around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but that can never be promised due to the above factors. Our suggestion is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular checkups to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure-wash your roof, as you run the risk of taking off any covering materials that have been included to offer cover from the weather. Additionally, you really should avoid chlorine-based bleach cleaners as they can also reduce the life-span of your roof. When you talk to your roof cleaning specialist, tell them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. That will remove the ugly algae and discoloration without ruining the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers adore us … and we hope that you will grow to love us as well!
Here are a few things that some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Perfect Job
These guys did every single thing they told us they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof install was also finished promptly and they cleaned up after themselves. Undeniably perfect and I would certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some considerable roofing damage that we had. I would absolutely would do business with them again and would highly recommend them to others.
They were always timely, courteous, and have fair rates. I would suggest to look at this company to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Locate A Reliable Roofer For Your House
The key intent behind your homes roof is usually to shelter both you and your loved ones through the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Having a well-maintained roof is crucial in order to produce a home that may be safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at some point or any other. Unless you have the right tools and experience to do the work yourself, that frequently means hiring a professional roofing company.
The necessity of hiring the best company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are very expensive. You have to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and that the finished roof can last for a long time into the future. Look at these easy methods to find a reliable roofing company for your house:
1. Make use of a local company. Before getting a contractor, ensure that these people have a physical address within your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. They are also not as likely to attempt to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify that the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should be able to search for licensing information online through the website of your own city or state. Check to make sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to provide evidence of liability insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they begin work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with a minimum of a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to provide you with an itemized quote so that you can see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine the roof directly before offering you an estimate. Doing this, the estimate they give will probably be a lot more accurate.
4. Make sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups such as the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to ensure that no major complaints have already been filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t you need to take a contractor at their word. Instead, inquire further to present you with a written contract. Make certain both you and the contractor sign the agreement. Have a copy yourself just in case any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the danger of misunderstandings and provides you with legal protection if the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Deciding on a reliable roof specialist for your house is really important. Your homes roof is amongst the most significant components of your home. Hiring a professional roofer who has an excellent reputation is the simplest way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roofing prices in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.