In Need of a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
Who We Are
Your roof is probably the most significant aspect of your house that protects it from harsh weather.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are knowledgeable and experts in different types of residential and commerical roof repair work and reconstruction.
When it comes to Azle roofing,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN RELY ON
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a substantial financial commitment, so choosing a licensed and expert roofing contractor to install it is essential.
We offer both commercial and non–commercialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing professional installation of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Azle and neighboring areas.
We offer the top roof cleaning service in Azle. We’ll make your roof appear like new once more!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand new roof or perhaps a roof repair,
then we would be very to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quotation.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How confident are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it checked?
We’d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE inspection to set your mind at ease.
Being one of their biggest investments people always have a number of questions before makingany decisions , listed here are some of the more commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a properly trained contractor, most roofing work shouldn’t be undertaken yourself. In addition always remember that a lot of manufacturers of products utilized in the roof repair will not warranty those products unless a certified professional carries out the work. The other thing to keep in mind is that working on a roof can be very hazardous, so is it really worth risking your health in order to save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple response to that question! But there really is no single answer that fits all for every question like that. There are several unique products readily available and each will have its own benefits and disadvantages. To know which is the best roof for you, you should have an expert come and take a look at your roof and they can make suggestions according to what they find, the type of roof you have, the climate you reside in and, of course, your budget.
It really depends upon the type of roof and exactly what evaluations are needed. Also, remember that we’re working outdoors in the elements, so if the weather isn’t good and we can’t work on a number of days then this will certainly add time to the job. A small home might take about a week or so, while larger commercial projects can be anything from several weeks to a number of months. Just be sure your roofing contractor keeps you updated and you should be fine.
Considering that your roof is always subjected to the outside elements, it means your roof is will break down with time. The pace at which it deteriorates will depend upon a range of factors. These include; the grade of the original materials used along with the craftsmanship, the level of abuse it will have to take from the elements, how well the roof is taken care of and the style of the roof. Most roofing contractors will quote around 20 years for a well-built and well-maintained roof, but that can never be guaranteed due to the above factors. Our advice is to always keep your roof well maintained and get regular roof inspections to make sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should never pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any protective materials that have been added to give shielding from the weather. Aside from that, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaners since they can also lower the lifespan of your roof. When you speak to your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to clean your roof. That will eliminate the unappealing algae and staining without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our customers love us … and we really hope that you will soon grow to love us too!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our previous customers have said about us…
A Really Great Job
They did everything they told us they were planning to do, at the specific price that they estimated. The roof install was also completed on schedule and they cleaned up after on their own. Undeniably excellent and will certainly strongly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when fixing some significant roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely recommend them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair pricing. I would suggest to look at these guys to anybody who is looking for a really good, sincere roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Choose A Reliable Roofing Company For Your Own Home
The key intent behind your roof is usually to shelter you and your family and friends from your rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Developing a well-maintained roof is essential if you wish to produce a home which is safe and cozy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs need to be repaired or replaced at some time or another. Unless you will find the right tools and experience to complete the task yourself, that usually means hiring a professional roofer.
The value of hiring the correct company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are quite expensive. You need to know that you are currently investing your cash wisely and therefore the finished roof will last for several years ahead. Have a look at these easy methods to look for a reliable roofing contractor for your own home:
1. Employ a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address with your city or county. Local contractors will probably be informed about the codes and building requirements in your area. Also, they are less likely to try to scam you away from your money since they must maintain their reputation in your neighborhood.
2. Verify that this contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always take time to get licensed. You should certainly lookup licensing information online throughout the website of your own city or state. Check to make certain that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current prior to hiring them. Additionally, ask the contractor to supply evidence of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t create the mistake of hiring the very first company that you simply contact. Instead, get in touch with at least some different contractors in your community to obtain quotes to the roofing project. Ask each contractor to present you with an itemized quote to help you see just where your hard earned money goes. Ideally, they must send an agent to the property to examine the roof face-to-face before providing you with an insurance quote. That way, the estimate they supply will likely be far more accurate.
4. Ensure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews off their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to verify that no major complaints happen to be filed against them.
5. Get all things in writing. Don’t take a contractor at their word. Instead, question them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the agreement. Keep a copy for your self in the event that any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to adhere to through on his or her promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing contractor for your home is important. Your homes roof is amongst the most critical components of your home. Hiring a professional roofing contractor that has a great reputation is the best way to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof installation in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.