In Need of a Azle Roofing Contractor?
Preferred Roofs Lewisville Can Help!
Call Us At (972) 430-4440
What We Do
Your roof is probably the most critical aspect of your house that protects it from the elements.
Preferred Roofs Lewisville provides a complete range of roofing solutions in and around the Azle area.
At Preferred Roofs Lewisville, we are skilled and experts in several forms of residential and commerical roof repairs and reconstruction.
When it comes to Azle roof repair and construction,
WE ARE THE PREMIER NAME THAT YOU CAN TRUST
NEW ROOF CONSTRUCTION
Installing a new roof is a huge expenditure, so going with a licensed and specialist roofing contractor to build it is key.
We offer both commercial and residentialmaintenance services for your shake, metal, flat, composition or tileroofs.
Providing expert replacement of gutters and downspouts to companies and homeowners of Azle and surrounding areas.
Our company provides the top roof cleaning service in Azle. We’ll make your roof look like new once again!
LET’S DISCUSS YOUR ROOFING NEEDS!
If you need a brand-new roof or possibly a roof repair,
then we ‘d be more than happy to provide you with a FREE, no-obligation quote.
WOULD YOU LIKE A FREE ROOF INSPECTION?
How comfortable are you with the existing state of your roof? When was the last time you had it inspected?
We’d be more than happy to offer you a FREE evaluation to set your mind at ease.
As one of their most significant investments people always have a ton of questions before coming to a conclusion , below are a number of the most commonplace ones…
Unless you’re a qualified roofing professional, the majority of roofing work should not be carried out yourself. In addition always remember that almost all manufacturers of products used in the roof repair won’t warranty those products unless a certified roofing contractor performs the work. Something else to keep in mind is that working on a roof could be very dangerous, so is it really worth risking your health so you can save money?
It would be great if we could give you a simple answer to this question! However there really is no one answer that fits all for every question like that. There are a lot of different products readily available and each one has its own benefits and disadvantages. To figure out which is the ideal roof for your home, you really should have an expert come and check out your roof and they can make recommendations based on what they have seen, your roof design, the environment you live in and, of course, your budget.
It actually depends upon the kind of roof and exactly what inspections are mandated. Also, remember that we will be working outside in the elements, so if the weather is bad and we can’t work on certain days then this will definitely add time to the job. A small home may take around a week or so, while larger industrial jobs might be anything from several weeks to a few months. Just make sure your roofing company keeps you updated and you really should be fine.
Considering that your roof is continuously exposed to the outside elements, this means your roof is will break down over time. The rate at which it degrades will be dependent on a number of variables. These include; the grade of the initial materials used along with the craftsmanship, the amount of abuse it has to take from the elements, how well the roof is preserved and the design of the roof. Most roofing contractors will estimate around 20 years for a well-built and properly maintained roof, but obviously that can never be promised because of the above variables. Our advice is to consistently keep your roof well maintained and get regular inspections to be sure it lasts as long as possible.
You should not ever pressure wash your roof, as you run the risk of getting rid of any covering minerals that have been added to give cover from the weather. Furthermore, you really should stay away from chlorine-based bleach cleaning products since they can easily also decrease the life-span of your roof. When you speak with your roof cleaning specialist, ask them to use an EPA-approved algaecide/fungicide to wash your roof. This will get rid of the aesthetically displeasing algae and discoloration without destroying the tile or shingles.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS HAVE TO SAY
It’s official! Our clients really love us … and we feel confident that you will grow to love us as well!
Here’s a small sample of what some of our customers have said about us…
A Perfect End Result
These guys did every single thing they claimed they were going to do, and at the specific price that they quoted us. The roof repair and new roof installment was also finished on schedule and they tidied up after themselves. Undeniably excellent and will certainly recommend them to others.
The group was professional courteous and did a great task when repairing some considerable roofing system damage that we had. I would certainly do business with them again and would definitely suggest them to others.
Excellent Experience Working With This Company
They were always timely, polite, and have fair rates. I would recommend these guys to anybody who is searching for a reliable, truthful roofing company.
We also provide roofing services in the following cities:
More About Azle
Azle (/ˈeɪzəl/ AY-zəl) is a small city located west of Fort Worth in Parker and Tarrant counties in the U.S. state of Texas. As of the 2010 census, the city population was 10,947.
Azle is the home of the Azle Marching Green Pride marching band and the Fighting Azle Hornets.
How To Purchase A Reliable Roofer For Your Residence
The key reason for your homes roof is always to shelter you and your family and friends from the rain, wind, snow, and harsh summer sun. Using a well-maintained roof is vital if you want to build a home which is safe and comfy.
Unfortunately, roofing materials don’t last forever. All roofs should be repaired or replaced at one point or any other. Unless there is the right tools and experience to perform the job yourself, that typically means hiring a professional roofing company.
The significance of hiring the right company can’t be overstated. Most roofing projects are usually expensive. You have to know that you will be investing your money wisely and this the finished roof can last for many years in the future. Take a look at these tips on how to find a reliable roofing company for your own home:
1. Work with a local company. Prior to hiring a contractor, make certain that there is a physical address inside your city or county. Local contractors are more likely to be informed about the codes and building requirements in the area. Also, they are not as likely to try and scam you from the money since they have to maintain their reputation in your community.
2. Verify the contractor is licensed and insured. Reputable contractors always spend some time to get licensed. You will be able to search for licensing information online with the website of your city or state. Check to be sure that the contractor’s license is valid and that it is current before getting them. Additionally, ask the contractor to deliver proof of insurance and worker’s compensation insurance before they start work.
3. Solicit competing quotes. Don’t have the mistake of hiring the 1st company that you just contact. Instead, reach out to at the very least a few different contractors in your neighborhood to have quotes for the roofing project. Ask each contractor to offer you an itemized quote to help you see specifically where your money is going. Ideally, they need to send a representative for your property to check the roof face-to-face before giving you an estimate. That way, the estimate they provide will likely be considerably more accurate.
4. Be sure the clients are trustworthy by reading through reviews from their past clients. Consider checking with groups much like the Better Business Bureau (BBB) to make sure that that no major complaints are already filed against them.
5. Get everything in writing. Don’t simply take a contractor at their word. Instead, ask them to present you with a written contract. Be sure both you and also the contractor sign the contract. Keep a copy on your own in the event any problems or disputes arise. A signed contract reduces the chance of misunderstandings and offers you legal protection in the event the contractor fails to follow along with through on the promises.
Choosing a reliable roofing company for your residence is extremely important. Your homes roof is one of the most important components of your property. Working with a professional roofer that has a great reputation is the easiest method to ensure that the project goes as planned.
When you think of metal roof cost in Azle, think of Preferred Roofs Lewisville.